Other Traffic Matters

The road and safety rules are full of regulations that make so many different things an offence on the road. If you have been issued with an infringement for any type of offence and you want to challenge the matter in Court then you should see a lawyer. Ultimately you want a lawyer to prepare your case and present it for you in Court. At a minimum, you should at least ask a lawyer for some general advice on how to prepare and present your defence.

Subscribe to our legal services newsletter